Finally, Thomson has also signed an agreement to acquire Capstar (Princeton, NJ) and its related businesses from parent Educational Testing Service (ETS; Princeton, NJ).
What does ETS stand for?
ETS stands for Educational Testing Service (nonprofit private educational testing and measurement organization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETS
We have 414 other meanings of ETS in our Acronym Attic
- École de Technologie Supérieure
- Econometric Time Series
- Edinburg Theological Seminary (Edinburg, TX)
- Edmonton Transit System (Edmonton, Canada)
- Éducateur Technique Spécialisé (French: Specialized Technical Educator)
- Education and Training Standards (various organizations)
- Education and Training System
- Educational Talent Search
- Educational Technology Services
- Educational Technology Support (various organizations)
- EIB (European Installation Bus) Tools Software
- Electric Thermal Storage (heating system)
- Electric Train Staff
- Electric Train Supply
- Electricity Treatment System (Indonesia)
- Electron Transfer System
- Electronic and Traditional Dictionaries
- Electronic Tandem Switching
- Electronic Technical Services (various companies)
- Electronic Telephone Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new California Achievement Test, 6th Edition, will measure how well students know subjects deemed necessary by state officials, and the new contractor, the Educational Testing Service, will also develop the California Standards Tests and administer the overall Standardized Testing and Reporting program.
National norms were calculated by the Educational Testing Service (1998b) for all MFTP administrations for the years 1995-1998.
The Educational Testing Service undertook research specifically addressing the NAS recommendations for college admissions testing (Willingham et al.
Its unique aspects include a built-in educational testing service examination embedded within the video disk instruction.
In addition to Founding Sponsorship from JPMorgan Chase, funding for the Celebration has been provided at the Premier Sponsor level from Educational Testing Service (ETS) and United Federation of Teachers (UFT).
Tom Ewing, spokesperson for Educational Testing Service (ETS), knows that college faculty members, who in recent years have been relegated to teaching essay-writing instead of delving into the world of ideas, decry students' writing abilities.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Educational Testing Service will temporarily withdraw the computer version of the Graduate Record Exam after an investigation by Kaplan Educational Centers revealed a serious security problem.