With over $5 million in revenue for the 12 months ending August 2003, we expect that the acquisition of SchoolWorld will bolster our division's revenues, profits, and account base within our educational technology unit," said Rob Lamy, CEO of RCG's software and IT services business.
What does ETU stand for?
ETU stands for Educational Technology Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETU
We have 37 other meanings of ETU in our Acronym Attic
- Endorsed TEMPEST Test Services Program (NSA)
- Eye to the Telescope (album)
- European Test Technology Technical Committee (IEEE)
- East Timor Teachers Union (East Timor)
- European Table Tennis Union
- Europeans Throughout the World
- Extreme Technical Trampoline Wrestling (backyard wrestling federation)
- Early Training Unit
- Ebola Treatment Unit
- Economics and Trade Unit (UN Environment Programme)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suzi Pritchard, who lives in the town centre, has convinced Professor Stephen Heppell, the head of Ultralab - Europe's leading educational technology unit - to help create a follow-up to her first writers' website project, Pleasure Dome.
As handheld technology became increasingly important in higher education and healthcare, Indiana University School of Medicine's Educational Technology unit initiated an awareness campaign on campus and began to evaluate various hardware and software solutions - ultimately selecting the Palm Tungsten C through CDW-G and establishing a requirement that all third- and fourth-year medical students purchase a PDA with a Palm Operating System.