Washington's Educational Technology Support Centers are now geared up to make that happen.
What does ETS stand for?
ETS stands for Educational Technology Support (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETS
We have 414 other meanings of ETS in our Acronym Attic
- E-Gov Travel Service
- École de Technologie Supérieure
- Econometric Time Series
- Edinburg Theological Seminary (Edinburg, TX)
- Edmonton Transit System (Edmonton, Canada)
- Éducateur Technique Spécialisé (French: Specialized Technical Educator)
- Education and Training Standards (various organizations)
- Education and Training System
- Educational Talent Search
- Educational Technology Services
- Educational Testing Service (nonprofit private educational testing and measurement organization)
- EIB (European Installation Bus) Tools Software
- Electric Thermal Storage (heating system)
- Electric Train Staff
- Electric Train Supply
- Electricity Treatment System (Indonesia)
- Electron Transfer System
- Electronic and Traditional Dictionaries
- Electronic Tandem Switching
- Electronic Technical Services (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
El Salvador has received a loan from the Inter-American Development Bank (No 1084/OC-ES) for the Educational Technology Support Program.
The Educational Technology Development Center, in collaboration with the Educational Technology Support Center Program and supported by the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, is the Thinkfinity state education partner in Washington.