Mediasite exceeded all of our expectations and worked immediately once we went live," said John DeAngelo, director of educational technology services at UCSF and former associate dean for information technology in Temple's Fox School of Business.
What does ETS stand for?
ETS stands for Educational Technology Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETS
We have 414 other meanings of ETS in our Acronym Attic
- ESCA (European Speech Communication Association) Tutorial and Research Workshop
- E-Gov Travel Service
- École de Technologie Supérieure
- Econometric Time Series
- Edinburg Theological Seminary (Edinburg, TX)
- Edmonton Transit System (Edmonton, Canada)
- Éducateur Technique Spécialisé (French: Specialized Technical Educator)
- Education and Training Standards (various organizations)
- Education and Training System
- Educational Talent Search
- Educational Technology Support (various organizations)
- Educational Testing Service (nonprofit private educational testing and measurement organization)
- EIB (European Installation Bus) Tools Software
- Electric Thermal Storage (heating system)
- Electric Train Staff
- Electric Train Supply
- Electricity Treatment System (Indonesia)
- Electron Transfer System
- Electronic and Traditional Dictionaries
- Electronic Tandem Switching
Samples in periodicals archive:
JEFFREY BARTKOVICH VICE PRESIDENT EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY SERVICES MONROE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
org) is one of three state educational technology services in California and provides educators with a "one-stop" resource for critical information needed for the selection of supplemental electronic learning resources aligned to the California State Board of Education academic content standards.
NASA's Educational Technology Services team at the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala.
Powell has joined Cuyahoga Community College as vice president of educational technology services.
As such, EdTechProfile and the other State Educational Technology Services, TICAL (http://www.
It provides state-of-the-art educational technology services by maintaining an organizational structure that is designed to give customers the ability to manage their technology effectively and to use its content efficiently.
Focused exclusively on the education market, the Company offers a complete line of educational technology services and solutions including computer hardware and peripherals, systems integration/network services, curriculum and productivity software, and professional development.