TRAILS builds on SRI's previous research in the NSF-funded Educational Software Components of Tomorrow (ESCOT, www.
What does ESCOT stand for?
ESCOT stands for Educational Software Components of Tomorrow (National Science Foundation research project)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Empirically Successful Computerized Reasoning (workshop)
- European System of Cooperative Research Networks in Agriculture
- Escort Scouting Squadron (US Navy)
- European Stock Car Online Racing Series
- Eastern Stream Center on Resources and Training
- US Airborne ELINT System
- Escort Division (US Navy)
- Escort Fighter Squadron (US Navy)
- Electronic Security Combat Operations Staff
- Essential Services Commission of South Australia
- East Sepik Council of Women
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plan
- Errored Second C-Bit - Path (Telabs)
- European Small Claims Procedure
- European Society of Clinical Pharmacy
- European Society of Coloproctology (Edinburgh, UK)
- Epson Specific Code Protocol 2
- European Society for Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry
- Egyptian Society for Child Psychomotor Development