At Salt Lake City-based Mountain America Credit Union buy in from the board and senior management has been a boon for the educational services department.
What does ESD stand for?
ESD stands for Educational Services Department (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESD
We have 352 other meanings of ESD in our Acronym Attic
- Early Settlement Discount
- Early Supported Discharge (medicine)
- Earth Surface Dynamics
- Eastsound, WA, USA - Eastsound/Orcas Island Airport (Airport Code)
- Eaton School District (Eaton, CO)
- Ecological Site Description (USDA)
- Ecologically Sustainable Development
- Economic Services Division (social service unit)
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Education/al Service District
- Educational Services Division
- Elderly Services Division
- Electrical Surgical Devices
- Electro-Spark Deposition (coating process)
- Electron-Stimulated Desorption
- Electronic Schedule Dissemination
- Electronic Sensitive Device
- Electronic Service Delivery
- Electronic Signatures Directive (EU)
- Electronic Software Delivery (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help educators interested in this educational format, ACTE has created the Educational Services Department, which has been active on a number of fronts.
The educational services department also maintains a repository of R & D resources that provides continuous training for SCC technical staff.
Byline: Daily News The Daily News Educational Services Department was a winner in the eighth annual Newspaper Association of America's Program Excellence Competition which recognizes outstanding efforts by newspapers on a national level.
In 1996, GMAC's Educational Services department trained more than 36,000 employees of auto dealers, GMAC and GM -- both in the department's new facility and at branch, dealership and divisional offices.
Heinz began his career as a medical writer in the pharmaceutical industry with predecessors of Sanofi Aventis and Novartis; at the latter, he co-founded the Educational Services department.
For more information, call the school district's Educational Services Department, (805) 520-6576.
Schools have until March 29 to submit funding proposals to Edison's Educational Services Department.