Travel Association's Educational Seminar for Tourism Organizations (ESTO) recognized the Texas Office of the Governor, Economic Development and Tourism by presenting the team with two prestigious Mercury Awards for Best Broadcast TV and Best Overall Program, which includes the advertising campaign, Web and Texas on Tour, during the organization's annual Awards Banquet held in Lake Tahoe on September 1, 2009.
What does ESTO stand for?
ESTO stands for Educational Seminar for Tourism Organizations (US Travel Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESTO
We have 6 other meanings of ESTO in our Acronym Attic
- Edeltraud Sommer Tourismus Marketing (German tourism company)
- Elite Swim Team Masters (United States Masters Swimming)
- Environmental Science, Technology and Management (post-graduate program; Mahidol University; Bangkok, Thailand)
- European School of Transfusion Medicine (est. 1992; Milano, Italy)
- European Service Technician Motorcycle (vocational training)
- European Symposium for Teachers of Medieval Archaeology
- Excellence in Science Technology and Mathematics Education
- Electron Spin Transient Nutation
- Earth Science and Technology Organization (various locations)
- Earth Science Technology Office
- Equipment Smarter Than Operator
- Equipment Superior to Operator
- European Science and Technology Observatory
- Elsevier Science Tables of Contents
- Extremely Short Takeoff and Landing
- Ergonomic Solutions to Man-Made Afflictions
- Emergency Stow
- Ecole Speciale des Travaux Publics (civil engineering school in Paris, France)
- Environmental Science and Technology Park (Taiwan)
- European Society of Toxicologic Pathology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Travel Oregon was awarded the 2005 Mercury Award for Co-operative Marketing for its 2004 Oregon Bounty promotion by the National Council of State Tourism Directors (NCSTD) at the Educational Seminar for Tourism Organizations 2005 in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho.
Last year, at the Travel Industry Association of America's annual Educational Seminar for Tourism Organizations, (ESTO) the National Council of State Tourism Directors recognized LKM's work for North Carolina with two NCSTD Mercury Awards and an Honorable Mention for marketing and promotional materials.
The awards were presented July 14 at the closing banquet of TIA's Educational Seminar for Tourism Organizations (ESTO) in Roanoke, VA.