The school worked extremely hard trying to help Jay progress through pre-k, but my wife and I wanted to move to an area that could support Jay with medical expertise, educational programs that work with children with autism, and therapy options.
What does EPTW stand for?
EPTW stands for Educational Programs That Work
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Early Psychosis Treatment Service (est. 1996; Canada)
- Electronic Paper Technology Solutions
- Emergency Patient Tracking System (Raytheon Company)
- European Platform of Transport Sciences (Germany)
- Event Processing Technical Society
- Existing Prior To Service (an injury existing before the military member enlisted)
- Expert Panel on Trade and Sustainable Development
- Exempt Provider Training and Support Services
- Extraction Procedure Toxicity Test
- Estes Park Television (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- Electronic Pan/Tilt/Zoom (camera)
- E Pluribus Unum
- Early Pregnancy Unit (hospitals)
- Earnings Per Unit
- Ecole Polytechnique Universitaire (French: Polytechnic University)
- Economic Planning Unit (Malaysia)
- Editorial and Publications Unit (Philippines)
- Education Primaire Universelle (French: Universal Primary Education)
- Ein-Personen-Unternehmen (German: One-Person Businesses)
- Electrical Power Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The food industry needs to address the current obesity problem by stepping forward with useful consumer information and creative educational programs that work.
Interact directly with leaders in the field about cutting-edge issues that affect exceptional learners including: * Innovative educational programs that work * Research you can use * Current technological advances * Successful instructional strategies * Legislative updates * Information you need to know to work with your exceptional students Don't Miss the CEC Expo