The Educational Metropolitan Area Network (E-MAN) will connect Spokane-area K-12 school districts, community colleges, and universities in a bid to link 120 educational sites over the next two years.
What does EMAN stand for?
EMAN stands for Educational Metropolitan Area Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EMAN
We have 11 other meanings of EMAN in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Mall
- Empirical Methods for Asian Language Processing (workshop)
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System
- Enterprise Media Asset Management
- European Master in Audiovisual Management (EU)
- East Midlands Association of Motor Clubs (UK)
- Eastern Mediterranean Association of Medical Editors
- East Mount Airy Neighbors (Philadelphia, PA)
- Ecole des Musiques Actuelles de Nancy (French: Nancy School of Contemporary Music; Nancy, France)
- Ecological Monitoring and Assessment Network (Canada)
- Eielson Metropolitan Area Network
- Electron Micrograph Analysis (software package)
- Energy Management
- England-Magadan-Anchorage-New York (expedition)
- Enterprise Management
- Environmental and Sustainability Management Accounting Network (EU)
- Environmental Management Accounting Network
- Ethernet Metropolitan Area Network
- Euro Mediterranean Academic Network
- European Media Art Network (est. 2007)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over 80 rooms in each new high school are connected via fiber to Gigabit Ethernet switches and to the WAN or Educational Metropolitan Area Network (EMAN).
Building off the success of our projects in Washington and Nevada, we will continue to identify and participate in opportunities for educational institutions to implement state-of-the-art Educational Metropolitan Area Networks (EMANs).