Educational leadership for social justice is a set of beliefs that emphasizes equity, ethical values, justice, care, and respect (Marshall & Oliva, 2006).
What does ELSJ stand for?
ELSJ stands for Educational Leadership for Social Justice
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELSJ
We have 1 other meaning of ELSJ in our Acronym Attic
- Extra-Large Scale Integration
- Economic, Legal and Social Implications Committee (of the Australian Computer Society)
- Early Literacy Storytime Ideas Exchange (Hennepin County Library; Minnetonka, MN)
- Electronic Letter Sorting and Indicator Equipment
- Electronic Signalling and Indicating Equipment
- Electronic Security
- European Learning Styles Information Network
- Excess of Loss Self-Insurance Pool
- English Language School in Sydney (Australia)
- English Language Support for International Students
- English Linguistic Society of Japan
- English Literary Society of Japan
- Espace de Liberté, Sécurité et Justice (French: Liberty, Security and Justice Space; EU)
- English Language Skills
- Eclipse Learner Systems Limited (est. 2001; software; UK)
- English Language School London (UK)
- Easy Like Sunday Morning (song)
- Echelon Local du Service Médical (French: Local Echelon Medical Officer)
- Enhanced Laboratory Surveillance of Measles (EU)
- Extended Linear Sigma Model (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Littmann earned an undergraduate degree from Southwestern Oklahoma State University, a masters of science in general education and a doctorate in educational leadership for social justice from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.