NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings affirms the senior student loan notes and downgrades the subordinate note issued by Educational Funding Services, Inc.
What does EFSI stand for?
EFSI stands for Educational Funding Services, Inc. (student loans)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFSI
We have 17 other meanings of EFSI in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Field Services Group
- Euro Finance Swiss Group
- European Fire and Security Group
- European Fraud Sharing Group (Experian Decision Analytics)
- English, French, Spanish, German and Italian
- Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence (Washington, DC)
- École de Formation Spécialisée en Hôtellerie (French: School of Specialized Training in Hospitality; Algeria)
- Equine Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- European Federation of Societies for Hand Therapy
- Eagle Financial Services, Inc. (Berryville, VA)
- Electrical and Fire Safety Inspection
- Emerald Feng Shui Institute (Seattle, WA)
- Enron Federal Solutions Inc.
- Enterprise Financial Solutions, Inc. (equipment leasing)
- Estimer la Fiabilité d'un Site Internet (French: Estimate the Reliability of a Website)
- East Florida Shelf Information System (University of Miami)
- European Food Safety Inspection Service
- École de Football en Salle pour les Jeunes (Belgian football school)
- Sonkajarvi Jyrkka (airport code; Finland)
- Eagle Flag Supply Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed six senior classes and downgraded three subordinate classes from the student loan revenue bonds issued by Educational Funding Services, Inc.
The series 2006-1 notes are Education Funding Services' second issuance, and the notes have been issued pursuant to the Second Supplemental Indenture of Trust between Educational Funding Services, Inc.