v=qtkgoGY4Cm4 SOURCE Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence
What does EFSGV stand for?
EFSGV stands for Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Enable Frame Status FIFO (First In, First Out) Interrupt
- Education Funding Strategy Group (UK)
- Emergency Food and Shelter Grant (FEMA)
- Enhance Financial Services Group, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Entreprise Française de Sécurité Gardiennage (French security company)
- Environmental Field Services Group
- Euro Finance Swiss Group
- European Fire and Security Group
- European Fraud Sharing Group (Experian Decision Analytics)
- English, French, Spanish, German and Italian
- École de Formation Spécialisée en Hôtellerie (French: School of Specialized Training in Hospitality; Algeria)
- Equine Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- European Federation of Societies for Hand Therapy
- Eagle Financial Services, Inc. (Berryville, VA)
- Educational Funding Services, Inc. (student loans)
- Electrical and Fire Safety Inspection
- Emerald Feng Shui Institute (Seattle, WA)
- Enron Federal Solutions Inc.
- Enterprise Financial Solutions, Inc. (equipment leasing)
- Estimer la Fiabilité d'un Site Internet (French: Estimate the Reliability of a Website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``Our clients have their right to their day in court, and this bill is trying to take it away from them,'' said Joshua Horwitz, executive director of the Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence and an attorney for the families.
WHO: Andres Soto, Policy Director at the Pacific Center for Violence Prevention and the Trauma Foundation Eric Gorovitz, Policy Director of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence & The Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence Susan Peschin, Firearms Project Director for Consumer Federation of America Kai Tankersley, Project Director, Consumer Federation of California, will moderate the panel Consumer Federation of America (CFA) is a non-profit association of 300 consumer groups, with a combined membership of more than 50 million people.