Based on the Educational Facilities Construction and Financing Act of 2000, the State of New Jersey provided approximately $16.
What does EFCFA stand for?
EFCFA stands for Educational Facilities Construction and Financing Act (New Jersey)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Evangelical Free Church of Embarrass (Embarrass, MN)
- Exemption For Coal Extraction
- Extensive Form Correlated Equilibrium
- European Federation of Catering Equipment Manufacturers
- Egyptian Fertility Care Foundation (Orman, Giza, Egypt)
- Equity Free Cash Flow
- European Federation of City Farms (Belgium)
- European Fuel Cell Forum (Oberrohrdorf, Switzerland)
- European Fund Categorisation Forum
- Evangelical Free Church of Finland
- École Finistèrienne de Commerce et de Gestion (French: Finisterian School of Business and Management)
- Efficiency of Power Generation for Commercial Use with Gas
- Environmental Financial Consulting Group (est. 1990)
- European Fine Chemicals Group (forum; European Fine Chemicals Manufacturers)
- European Fuel Cell Group
- Entente Football Club de l'Hers (French: French football club)
- European Federation of Chemical Engineering
- École Française de Commerce International et d'Informatique (French: French School of International Business and Computing; Morocco)
- Electrical Fault Circuit Interrupter (safety device)
- Eligible Fixed Capital Investment (finance; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the financing assistance we provided," she added, "we made considerable progress in carrying out our public school construction and reconstruction responsibilities under the Educational Facilities Construction and Financing Act and completing several large real estate development projects.
In 2000, New Jersey enacted the Educational Facilities Construction and Financing Act, This Act set aside $8.