About ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation (ECMC) is a nonprofit company that provides services in support of higher education finance.
What does ECMC stand for?
ECMC stands for Educational Credit Management Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECMC
We have 54 other meanings of ECMC in our Acronym Attic
- Entreprise Caribéenne Métal Bois (French: Caribbean Metal Wood Company)
- Entreprise Construction Moules Bois (French: Enterprise Construction Timber Mold)
- Eagle City Mining Company (Idaho)
- Early Childhood - Middle Childhood (teaching licensure)
- East County Mothers' Club
- Eastern Counties Motor Club
- Eastman Computer Music Center
- École Canine de Maître Chien (French: Dog Master Canine School; Belgium)
- EdgeControl Management Center (Akamai)
- Educação e Comunicação Mediadas por Computador
- Edward's Christian Music Collection
- El Caviteno Motorcycle Club
- Electronic Commerce Mediation Committee
- Ellsworth County Medical Center
- Emergency Coalition for Medical Cannabis
- Emergency Crisis Management Center
- Emmanuel College Mountaineering Club
- Empire City Motorcycle Club, Inc. (New York City, NY, USA)
- Encontro do Centro de Materiais Cerâmicos
- Engineering, Construction & Management Consulting Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The largest ECMC Group subsidiary, Educational Credit Management Corporation (ECMC), a nonprofit company, is the designated guarantor for the Commonwealth of Virginia and the state of Oregon.
com/ecmcfab About ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation (ECMC) is a nonprofit company that provides services in support of higher education finance.
Department of Education selected Educational Credit Management Corporation (ECMC) to oversee the administration of federal student loans to borrowers under the Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program in the state of California and other areas serviced by the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC).
He was also appointed by the Secretary of Education to serve as a Board member of the Educational Credit Management Corporation.