The results confirmed the association between maternal obesity and wheezing regardless of the weight of the child and other factors such as the education of the mother, her age, whether she is a smoker, etc.
What does EDUM stand for?
EDUM stands for Education of the Mother (variable in research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Education User Conference
- Educación, Cultura y Ecología (Spanish: Education, Culture and Ecology; Mexico)
- European Database for Ultraviolet Climatology and Evaluation
- Educational Communications
- Ellis Dallas Unified Cooperative Team (Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; fire department group)
- Editora Da Universidade Federal Fluminense (Portuguese: Editor of Fluminense Federal University)
- European DDC (Dewey Decimal Classification) Users Group (libraries and translation)
- European DMIS (Dimensional Measuring Interface Specification) Users Group
- El Dorado Union High School (El Dorado, CA)
- Ethiopian Democratic Unity Party
- Economic Development and Urban Regeneration Committee (Eurocities)
- Education Undergraduate Society (McGill University, Canada)
- Episcopal Diocese of Upper South Carolina
- Éditions du Voyage (French: Travel Editions)
- Eiffel Dépôt Vente (French: Eiffel Deposit Sale)
- Electron Drift Velocity (electricity and magnetism; physics)
- Electronic Diversity Visa Program (US State Department)
- Electronic Drawings Vault
- Electronische Dienstverlening (German: Electronic Services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study of racial inequities in health conducted in Brazil (3) examined infant deaths in relation to both race and level of education of the mother.
Joshi concedes the survey shows that other factors, especially the education of the mother and income status of the family, can have a bigger impact than whether a mum goes back to work.