About RNP The National Education and Research Network (Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa - RNP) is the state-of-art Brazilian network infrastructure that promotes education and research collaboration and communication.
What does ERNET stand for?
ERNET stands for Education and Research NETwork (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERNET
- European Research Network About Parents in Education
- European Review of Native American Studies
- Eagle River Nature Center (Alaska)
- Eagle Rock Neighborhood Council (Los Angeles, CA)
- Exchange-Rate Normalization Duty (tax)
- Extended Radical Neck Dissection
- European Research Network for evaluation and improvement of screening, Diagnosis and treatment of Inherited Disorders of Metabolism
- EDRN (Early Detection Research Network) Resource Network Exchange (US NCI)
- Energetic and Relativistic Nuclei and Electron Experiment
- Educational Research Network of Eastern and Southern Africa
- Emergency Response Network (various locations)
- Early Response to Neural Induction
- Enhanced Routing Network Interconnect
- Equipment Recycling Network Inc. (Ringwood, Victoria, Australia)
- Expert Report on Napalm and Other Incendiaries (UN)
- Earnings-Related National Insurance Contributions (UK; taxes)
- Electronic Random Number Indicating Equipment
- Evaluation and Review of NICE (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence) Implementation Evidence (database; UK)
- Evergreen Robot Noticeably Improving Efficiency (Evergreen Hospital Medical Center; Kirkland, WA)
- EPLRS Rapid Network Initialization System Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teleglobe has long been an active participant in the deployment of international education and research networks.
WilTel Communications announced today that the New York State Education and Research Network (NYSERNet) has selected its services as the foundation for a new statewide infrastructure NYSERNet is building.