The interactive patient education user conference will feature a keynote address by Diane Moyer, Associate Director of Patient Education at The Ohio State Medical Center, and Kathy Ordelt, Patient and Family Education Coordinator at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
What does EdUC stand for?
EdUC stands for Education User Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EdUC
- Engineering Display Unit
- Enterprise Development Unit
- Equipment Dependent Uptime
- Equivalent Dwelling Unit
- European Democrat Union
- European Drugs Unit
- Explosive Disposal Unit
- Higher Education Institution (Top Level Domain)
- Commission for Culture and Education (COR)
- Educación, Cultura y Ecología (Spanish: Education, Culture and Ecology; Mexico)
- European Database for Ultraviolet Climatology and Evaluation
- Educational Communications
- Ellis Dallas Unified Cooperative Team (Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; fire department group)
- Editora Da Universidade Federal Fluminense (Portuguese: Editor of Fluminense Federal University)
- European DDC (Dewey Decimal Classification) Users Group (libraries and translation)
- European DMIS (Dimensional Measuring Interface Specification) Users Group
- El Dorado Union High School (El Dorado, CA)
- Education of the Mother (variable in research)
- Ethiopian Democratic Unity Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ESRI Education User Conference is the perfect forum for education professionals to share their experiences, participate in discussion, view demonstrations, and learn about the increasing benefits of GIS in their profession.
]annual ESRI Education User Conference (EdUC), scheduled for July 10-13, 2010, in San Diego, California.