3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Education Tax Policy Institute (ETPI) says that the recently released Tax Foundation Report, citing Ohio residents as having the 7th highest state and local tax burden in the country, is based on a highly subjective methodology, and is not a true representation of Ohio's business-friendly tax environment.
What does ETPI stand for?
ETPI stands for Education Tax Policy Institute (est. 1997; Columbus, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETPI
We have 4 other meanings of ETPI in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Technology Policy Division
- Educational Technology Professional Development Program
- European Tax Policy Forum (UK)
- European-Two Phase Flow Group
- European Two-Phase Flow Group Meeting
- European Test Publishers Group (Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, UK)
- European Treasurers' Peer Group
- European Technology Platform for Global Animal Health
- Extractable Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Eastern Telecommunications Philippines Inc.
- Entertainment Technologies & Programs Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Environmental Technology Program for Industry (Pakistan)
- Extrasystolic Test Pulse Interval (cardiology)
- European Technology Platform on Industrial Safety
- Eligible Training Provider List
- Endorsed TEMPEST Products List
- Equilibrium Tension Plate Lysimeters (soil science)
- Exploit Technologies Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- Entrepose GTM Pour les Travaux Petroliers et Maritimes (French oil and gas industry installation contractor, now Stolt Offshore)
- Entreprise de Travaux Publics de l'Ouest (French construction company)