Dean, University of California, Berkeley School of Law; Co-Chair, The Equity and Excellence Commission * David Sciarra , Executive Director, Education Law Center * Thomas A.
What does ELC stand for?
ELC stands for Education Law Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELC
We have 264 other meanings of ELC in our Acronym Attic
- East London Black Women Organisation (London, UK)
- Elaborate Bytes (software company)
- E-Learning Credit (Department for Education and Skills; UK)
- Early Learning Centre (UK)
- Early Learning Coalition
- East Lothian Council (UK)
- Eastern Luzon College (Philippines)
- Easy Logistics Center (software)
- École des Langues et Cultures (French: School of Languages and Cultures)
- Ecological Land Classification (Canada)
- Education Leadership Conference (annual conference)
- Education Leadership Council
- Education Learning Community (various locations)
- Egyptian Labour Corps
- El Centro, California (border patrol sector)
- Electric Leet Crash (gaming clan)
- Electric Lighting Concept (France)
- Electrical Load Center (military helicopters)
- Electronic Learning Community (various locations)
- Electronic Light Control (camera)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Sciarra, executive director of the Education Law Center in Newark, told the Star-Ledger that only the legislature has the power to enact a voucher program.
A second panel, consisting of representatives from VIP's partner agencies including Education Law Center, Homeless Advocacy Project, Legal Clinic for the Disabled, Philadelphia Legal Assistance and SeniorLAW Center, addressed the many volunteer opportunities available to lawyers in Philadelphia.
New tenants have included: Education Law Center (ELC), a non-profit advocate of education reform in New Jersey, which is leasing 6,830 square feet; the Wight Foundation, a not-for-profit organization providing educational opportunities for young Newark area residents, occupying 4,863 square feet; O.
The Kushner Companies announced that the Education Law Center has signed a 6,500 SF lease at 60 Park Place in Newark, N.
The Education Law Center, and The Legal Clinic for the Disabled, Inc.
A National Report Card," a national study conducted by Rutgers University researchers and the Education Law Center in Newark, N.
Senior Attorney, Education Law Center, Newark, discussed education laws that impact the education of children in out-of-home placements such as: residency and enrollment rights, student records and discipline, and special education services for children with disabilities who are not eligible for services under State and Federal special education laws.