Deborah Doherty * * Deborah Doherty, PHD, is the Executive Director of PLEIS-NB (Public Legal Education Information Service of New Brunswick) and also sits on the organization's Board of Directors.
What does EIS stand for?
EIS stands for Education Information Service (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIS
We have 339 other meanings of EIS in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Indonesia Region Transport Project (Ministry of Public Works; World Bank; Indonesia)
- Electronic Information Resources Working Group (UK)
- Early Intervention Services
- Early Intervention Specialist
- Eastern Irish Sea
- Ecoforestry Institute Society (British Columbia, Canada)
- École d'Initiation Sportive (French: Initiation School Sports)
- Economic Information System
- Economic Information Systems, Incorporated
- Éditions de l'Immobilier Social (French: Publishing Real Estate Social)
- Educational Institute of Scotland
- Effective Isotropic Sensitivity
- Effluent Inventory System
- Eisenhower Interstate System
- Electrically Isolated Silver (colloidal silver)
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- Electromagnetic Intelligence System
- Electron Impact Spectroscopy
- Electronic Ignition Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Huddersfield Polytechnic ranked 12th in the country's top 30 polytechnics, a survey by the Higher Education Information Services Trust found.
It provides education information services, offers cutting-edge professional development for effective teaching and learning, and supports activities to provide educational equity for all students.
Coles also noted that TERI's focus to achieve higher levels of financial performance has strengthened its ability to provide access to education information services and financing, an important component of TERI's mission since its founding in 1985.
org) -- The Information Institute of Syracuse (IIS) is the umbrella organization for a number of highly visible and widely successful digital education information services.
TERI's Education Information Services will continue to be an important part of TERI's overall business.
AskLN (Learning Network) is a collaborative effort with Syracuse University, home of "AskERIC" (Educational Resoruces Information Center), the education information service.
Founded in 1943 and located in Alexandria, Virginia, ASCD provides professional development in curriculum and supervision; initiates and supports activities to provide educational equity for all students; and serves as a world-class leader in education information services.