Riley, he pointed out, was responsible for a major KeyCorp grant to the Education Foundation of State Bank Supervisors, which help underwrite CSBS's computer-based training program for state bank examiners.
What does EFSBS stand for?
EFSBS stands for Education Foundation of State Bank Supervisors (Michigan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- European Food Safety Association
- European Food Safety Authority
- European Food Standards Agency (EU)
- European Food Standards Authority
- European Fire and Security Advisory Council (security and insurance company consortium)
- Enterprise and Financial Sector Adjustment Loan (World Bank)
- Eggplant Fruit and Shoot Borer (insect)
- Elmwood Federal Savings Bank (Pennsylvania)
- Energy Facilities Siting Board
- Enterprise Federal Savings Bank
- East Falls School Committee (Philadelphia, PA)
- Eastern Florida State College (Palm Bay, FL)
- Electronic Financial Services Council
- Energy Facility Siting Council (Oregon Department of Energy)
- Entente Fleury Salles Coursan (French sports club)
- Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (Clayton, MO)
- Epilepsy Foundation of South Carolina (Columbia, SC)
- European Foundation for Street Children (EU)
- European Fire Service Colleges Association
- Ellis Fischel State Cancer Center (University of Missouri)