I acknowledge that as a result Edmonton Police Service was caused embarrassment.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Edmonton Police Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EPS
We have 523 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Earthquake Protection Systems, Inc. (Mare Island, Vallejo, California )
- Earthquake Protective Systems
- Easy Payment System
- Economic Planning System
- Economists for Peace and Security (New York)
- Edgefield Primary School (Singapore)
- Edina Public Schools (Minnesota)
- Edinburgh Petroleum Services
- Edinburgh Photographic Society (UK)
- Éducation Physique et Sportive (French: Physical Education and Sports)
- Education pour la Santé (French)
- Education Professional Studies
- Educational Plant Survey (Florida)
- Educational Programs and Services (various schools)
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Psychology Service
- Educators Publishing Service (Cambridge, MA)
- Effective Problem Solving
- Effektive Pferdestärken (German: Actual Horse Power)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, not all was bright in the city, which also saw allegations of racism and colonialism levied against such institutions as the Edmonton Police Service and Edmonton Public Library.
During that time, he also served as legal counsel with the Edmonton Police Service, acted as an instructor for Grant MacEwan University and the Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education, and served as Chairman of Legal Aid Alberta s board of directors.
The purpose of this article is to identify the issues and concerns that have been raised by members of the Edmonton Police Service ("EPS") with respect to the Health Information Act (1) ("HIA") and to provide a summary of the submissions made by the EPS to the Select Special Health Information Act Review Committee this past summer.
11, the RCMP added 10 more investigators to Project KARE, a special task force established in 2003 involving the Mounties and the Edmonton Police Service that is looking into the cases of these murdered women (bringing the total number of officers to 35).
CISA and the Alberta Association of Chiefs of Police are committed to achieving tangible, positive results in the area of solving and preventing crime by ensuring all our crime reduction strategies are based on well- founded, timely and relevant police intelligence," said Staff Sergeant Al Sauve, project manager, Edmonton Police Service.
This project is the result of a partnership between Alberta Justice, Alberta Solicitor General, the Edmonton Police Service, the Zebra Child Protection Centre, and the John Howard Society's Victims' Assistance Program.
The Edmonton Police Service, which has had a long association with the military dating back to World War II, is particularly attractive to recruits, given the benefits offered and the quality of life in the city of Edmonton.