com EDMONTON FOLK MUSIC FESTIVAL, ALBERTA So far, this laid-back Canadian festival has announced sets by Calexico and Ben Harper.
What does EFMF stand for?
EFMF stands for Edmonton Folk Music Festival
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFMF
- Ethernet in the First Mile - Copper
- European Facility Management Conference (annual)
- European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry
- European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry
- European Federation of Management Development
- École de Formation aux Métiers de l'Entreprise (French: Enterprise Trades Training School)
- Elven Forces of Middle Earth
- Empire Film Music Ensemble
- Ether Fraction of Methanol Extract (neuroscience)
- European Forum for Music Education and Training
- Entreprise de Fabrication de Matériel Frigorifique (French: Refrigerating Equipment Manufacturing Company)
- Epping Forest Military Fit (UK)
- Ethernet in the First Mile - Fiber
- European Financial Markets Federation
- Edmonton Folk Music Festival Society (Canada)
- Évaluations Force Musculaire Globale (French: Global Muscular Strength Ratings)
- Environmental Fluid Mechanics and Hydrology
- Equine Facilitated Mental Health
- Examen Fédéral de Médecine Humaine (French: Federal Review of Human Medicine; Switzerland)
- Equine Facilitated Mental Health Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He founded the Winnipeg Folk Festival, co-founded the Vancouver Folk Music Festival and the Calgary Folk Festival, and was instrumental in founding the Edmonton Folk Music Festival and the Stan Rogers Folk Music Festival in Nova Scotia.