Ohio Edison Technology Centers include: Cleveland Advanced Manufacturing Program, Edison BioTechnology Center (Cleveland and Athens), Edison Industrial Systems Center (Toledo), Edison Materials Technology Center (Dayton), Edison Polymer Innovation Corporation (Brecksville), Edison Welding Institute (Columbus), and the Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Sciences (Cincinnati).
What does EISC stand for?
EISC stands for Edison Industrial Systems Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EISC
We have 10 other meanings of EISC in our Acronym Attic
- Egyptian International Shipping Agencies & Services
- Edinburgh Institute for the Study of the Arab World and Islam (UK; University of Edinburgh)
- Electrical Industry Service Bureau (San Francisco, CA)
- Electronic Imaging Standards Board
- Electronic Irish Statute Book (database)
- Endovascular-Assisted In Situ Bypass Grafting
- Enhanced in Situ Bioremediation
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Small Business Conference (Brussels, Belgium)
- Evaluation and Interventions for Systolic Blood pressure Elevation: Regional and Global
- Eastern Iowa Senior Baseball League (amateur adult competition)
- Egyptian International Shipping Company
- Entrepreneurship and Internationalisation Subcommittee (Singapore)
- Environmental Impact Statement Contractor
- European Interparliamentary Space Conference
- EVA Internal Stowage Compartment(s)
- Experimental Imaging Sciences Committee (American College of Radiology Imaging Network)
- Extendable Instruction Set Computer
- Enhanced Intelligent System Cooler Architecture
- European Institute for the Study of Contemporary Antisemitism (UK)
- Eyemouth International Sailing Craft Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A team comprised of researchers from Image Analysis Research Center, Medical College of Ohio, Edison Industrial Systems Center, and Doehler-Jarvis, all of Toledo, Ohio, described a high-tech nondestructive method of locating and measuring porosity in die castings.
New Installation Industrial CAT Scan is Available to Manufacturing Companies Installation of the new CT Scanner is now complete and scanning has begun at the Edison Industrial Systems Center in Toledo, Ohio.