When neon was first invented, however, the Edison electric company bought up all the patents to keep the new process from competing with its electric signs.
What does EEC stand for?
EEC stands for Edison Electric Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEC
We have 239 other meanings of EEC in our Acronym Attic
- Early Education Care (various locations)
- Earth Engineering Center (Columbia University, New York)
- East Erie Commercial Railroad
- Eastern Ergonomics Conference
- Eastern European Countryside (periodical; Versita Open)
- Echo-Echo Correlation
- Eco Energy Cities PLC (Shanghai, China)
- École Européenne de Chirurgie (French: European School of Surgery)
- Ectrodactyly, Ectodermal Dysplasia, and Cleft Lip/Palate Syndrome
- Edge-to-Edge Context
- Educational Equity Center (Academy for Educational Development; New York, NY)
- EE Cummings (poet)
- Effective Environmental Concentration
- Église Évangélique du Congo (French: Evangelical Church of Congo)
- Electoral Enrolment Centre (New Zealand)
- Electric Exhaust Cut-Out (automotive)
- Electrical Engineering Congress
- Electronic Education Commerce
- Electronic Engine Controller
- Element of Expense Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
GE had its beginnings with the merger of the Edison Electric Company with the Thompson-Houston Company.
Clients include such well-known retailers as Sears Wishbook, AT&T and Southern California Edison electric company.