Edinburgh World Heritage Trust has denounced the proposed destruction of a Queen Anne-style former infant school as a "dangerous precedent".
What does EWHT stand for?
EWHT stands for Edinburgh World Heritage Trust (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EWHT in our Acronym Attic
- High Court of England and Wales
- East-West Human-Computer Interaction Conference
- Eastern Washington Home Education Association
- Eurpean Women's Hockey League
- European Work Hazards Network
- Elbow-Wrist-Hand-Orthosis (orthotics and prosthetics)
- Edinburgh Wright Hageman Public Library (Indiana)
- Effie & Wilton Hebert Public Library (Port Neches, TX)
- East Windsor High School
- Edmonds Woodway High School (Washington)
- Essex Woodlands Health Ventures
- E-mail Waiting Indication (Seimens)
- Early Warning Indicator
- Earth Weather Inc.
- EarthWatch Incorporated
- East West Infiniti Pvt Ltd (Pakistan)
- East-West International (now EWI Resinsurance Intermediaries & Consultants)
- EastWest Institute
- EasyWeb Inc.
- Econet Wireless International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials have also met the Edinburgh World Heritage Trust to decide what parts of the buildings should be saved.
They have organised a petition, which has won the backing of the Edinburgh World Heritage Trust.