My business partner and I invested share capital of pounds 9000 and we got an interestfree loan of pounds 10,000, provided as part of the Edinburgh Pre-Incubator Scheme - a joint project between the University of Edinburgh, Scottish Enterprise and the European Regional Development Fund to promote and support innovation.
What does EPIS stand for?
EPIS stands for Edinburgh Pre-Incubator Scheme (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPIS
We have 19 other meanings of EPIS in our Acronym Attic
- Estes Park IQ (Reel Mountain Theater; Estes Park, CO, USA)
- Electric Pulse Induced Resistance (materials engineering)
- Ex Post Individually Rational
- Experimental Peptide Identification Repository (software program; proteomics)
- Electric Power Industry Reform Act (Philippines)
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacon
- Early Promotion and Intervention Research Consortium
- Epidemiological Report
- Emergency Position Indicating Radiobeacon
- Extended Performance Infrared Search Set
- Electric Plant in Service (accounting; electricity providers)
- Electric Power Industry of Serbia
- Employees' Pension Insurance Scheme (Japan)
- English Program for International Students (various universities)
- Estes Park Intermediate School (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- El Paso Independent School District
- Electric Plant Installation Standard Method
- El Paso Interreligious Sponsoring Organization (El Paso, TX)
- Echoplanar Imaging with Signal Targeting and Alternating Radiofrequency
- Environmental, Psychological, Institutional/political, Social, Technological, Legal and Economic (needs)