Gribben is a dyslexia advisor at Edinburgh Napier University.
What does ENU stand for?
ENU stands for Edinburgh Napier University (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENU
We have 22 other meanings of ENU in our Acronym Attic
- Emerging Network to Reduce Orwellian Potency Yield (backronym: anonymous data store)
- Eastern Native Tree Society
- Enhanced National Television System Committee Standard
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity (EU)
- Ecole Nationale Technique des Sous-Officiers d'Active (French: National School of Active Warrant Officers; Issoire, France)
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas
- Ethio-National Tour and Travel Operator (Ethiopia)
- Enterprise Networking Technologies Users Association
- Enzootic Nasal Tumour Virus
- East North Up (navigational coordinate system)
- Electrical Network Unit (Marconi Reltec)
- Encaustic Network Unlimited
- English (USA)
- Error Notification Utility
- Ethyl Nitrosourea
- Eurasian National University (Astana, Kazakhstan)
- European Network of the Unemployed
- Estonian Network for University Continuing Education
- Essential Non-Ulcer Dyspepsia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Celtic Renewables, a spin-out company from the Biofuel Research Centre (BFRC) at Edinburgh Napier University, aims to build a processing plant in Scotland that will help lead a projected PS60m-a-year industry.
RPS, PACRA, Covance, Bayer Healthcare, Pfizer, ClinTec International, Edinburgh Napier University, Novartis China, and UL Eduneering.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The more "friends" people have on Facebook, the more likely they are to be stressed out and anxious, according to a new study by psychologists from Edinburgh Napier University in Scotland.
An Edinburgh Napier University graduate, Gaia moved to the region in 2006 and has since taken on many exciting roles within a variety of market sectors.
The 2010 award winner will join the ranks of previous well-deserving victors, including Dr Hazel Hall, director of the Centre for Social Informatics at Edinburgh Napier University and executive secretary of the Library and Information Science Coalition, who was presented with the prize in 2009.
Researchers at Edinburgh Napier University have developed the biofuel and filed a patent for the product, which they said could be used to fuel ordinary cars without any special adaptations.
Mr Quarmby has honorary degrees from Huddersfield University and Edinburgh Napier University, where he chairs its transport research institute.