Chris has chaired the Edinburgh Interactive Festival since 2006 and is a member of the MIT Enterprise Forum.
What does EIF stand for?
EIF stands for Edinburgh Interactive Festival (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIF
We have 102 other meanings of EIF in our Acronym Attic
- European Information Exchange Service (est. 1995)
- Educational Impact and Evaluation Standing Committee
- European Institute of Education and Social Policy
- Everyone Is Entitled to My Opinion
- Eerste in Eerste Uit (Dutch: First In First Out; business practice)
- Emirates International Endurance Village
- ECCM Improvement Factor
- Echogenic Intracardiac Focus
- Éclaireurs Israélites de France (French: Jewish Scouts of France)
- Economic Improvement Fund
- Edinburgh International Festival
- Electron Impact Fluorescence
- Electronic Industries Foundation
- Electronic Industry Forum
- End Is Forever (Ataris album)
- End Item Format
- Endophyte-Infected Fescue (cattle feed disease)
- Enduit d'Imprégnation à Froid (French cementing material)
- Energy Investors Fund (est. 1987; various locations)
- Engineering Information Foundation (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Edinburgh Interactive Festival gave Scottish gamers their first chance to sample some of this year's hottest titles.
GAMES The given invented loved legend Ian Livingston, now the Life President of Eidos, was at the Edinburgh Interactive Festival last week.