AUGUST sees the return of one of the most important events in the video games calendar, the Edinburgh Interactive Entertainment Festival 2006.
What does EIEF stand for?
EIEF stands for Edinburgh Interactive Entertainment Festival (Edinburgh, Scotland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIEF
- Eastern Illini Electric Cooperative
- Eaton India Engineering Center (Eaton Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; Maharashtra, India)
- Enteroinvasive E. Coli
- European Institute for Economy and Commerce (Belgium)
- Engine Indication Electronic Display (aviation)
- Exponential Increase Exponential Decrease
- Eastern Illinois Economic Development Authority (Champaign, IL)
- Eastern Idaho Economic Development Council (Idaho Falls, ID)
- Early Infantile Epileptic Encephalopathy
- Electrically Independent Earth Electrode
- Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (Rome, Italy)
- Equipment and Infrastructure Enhancement Grant (Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL)
- Emerging Indigenous Entrepreneurs Initiative (Australia)
- East Isn't Even It's Odd
- Economic Incentives for Enterprises in Indiana and Ohio
- Electron Impact Excitation of Ions from Organics
- Elite Idealistic Earth Individuals Organization (May the Farce Be with You)
- Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer (South Park cartoon)
- Enforce In-Order Execution of Input/Output (PPC assembly)
- Engineering Instruction/Engineering Implementation Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2004, Mr Deering won the Interactive Industry Award from BAFTA (British Association of Film and Television Arts) and has recently been elected Chairman of the Edinburgh Interactive Entertainment Festival.
The title, Twilight Princess, pictured right, is being showcased at the Edinburgh Interactive Entertainment Festival during the Go Play Games