00 Hardcover QD921 The edge-defined film-fed growth (EFG) technique is an approach to crystal lateral surface shaping without contact with container walls.
What does EFG stand for?
EFG stands for Edge-defined Film-fed Growth
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EFG
We have 65 other meanings of EFG in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Fee-For-Service
- Environmental and Facilities - Fire Suppression
- European Federation of Funeral Services (funeral directors' association)
- European Flood Forecasting System (EU)
- Emotionally Focused Family Therapy
- Exposed Facility Flyer Unit
- Early Flank Gate
- Earth Federation Government (Mobile Suit Gundam)
- Earth Fixed Geocentric
- East Flower Garden Bank (Texas, USA)
- Education Finance Group (student loans)
- Effingham (Amtrak station code; Effingham, IL)
- Egyptian Financial Group
- Electric Field Gradient
- Electronic Field Gathering
- Enfances, Familles, Générations (French: Childhoods, Families, Generations; journal; Canada)
- Enterprise Finance Guarantee (UK)
- Enterprise Framework Group (consulting firm; Breckenridge, CO)
- Entreprise Funéraire Générale (French: General Funeral Company)
- Entscheidungen der Finanzgerichte (German tax court reporter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representing one of Synova's largest equipment orders to date, the 25 LMJ systems will be integrated into its customer's edge-defined film-fed growth (EFG) process -- a leading-edge, proprietary silicon-efficient technology -- at its European-based solar fab.