What does ECFLP stand for?
ECFLP stands for Edge-Capacity Facility Location Problem
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Economic and Financial Affairs (EU)
- Étude Contrôle Fiscal Juridique (French: Legal Tax Audits Study)
- Eye Care for Kids (est. 1998)
- Early Childhood, Families and Literacy (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- East Coast Football League
- Eastman Cast and Forge Limited (India)
- Electrodeless Compact Fluorescent Lamp
- Enron Commercial Finance Ltd.
- Episcopal Commission on Family Life (Philippines)
- Eastern Connecticut Forest Landowners Association
- Easy-Content File Manager
- Economic Cash Flow Model
- Eddy Current Flowmeter
- Entreprise de Conception et de Fabrication Métallique (French: Metal Fabrication and Design Company; Algeria)
- Espace Culturel François Mitterrand (French cultural center)
- Ethernet Connectivity Fault Management (software)
- Européenne de Chaudronnerie et de Fabrications Métalliques (French: European Boiler and Metal Fabrications; Morocco)
- Extended Coherent Flame Model
- Extracted Control Flow Machine
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates