He remembers how he got to the train station to find it jammed with people, a crowd on the edge of panic.
What does EOP stand for?
EOP stands for Edge of Panic
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EOP
We have 131 other meanings of EOP in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center
- Enhanced Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Educational Organization for Orphans and Handicapped Children (philanthropic group; Canada)
- Equation-based Object-Oriented Languages and Tools (workshop)
- Equal Opportunity In Off-Post Housing
- Embedded Object-Oriented Production System
- Engineering Officer Of the Watch
- Early Oil Project (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Earth Orientation Parameters
- Eaz One Productions
- Edge of Pavement
- Educational Opportunity Period
- Educational Opportunity Program (California State University)
- Effect on Payroll (finance)
- Effective Operational Proficiency (language examination)
- Electro-Optical Processing/Processor
- Elements of Performance
- Elevated Optical Platform
- Elevation of Privilege (computer security game; Microsoft)
- Emergency Offtake Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
Why do deadlines push us to the edge of panic and near insanity?
But there was a constant edge of panic to these preliminary hoops I needed to jump through, knowing that every second lost was another second we'd be in darkness while going up and/or down the 10,358-foot mountain.
One is, I think, a boy or girl on edge of panic, on edge of dropping a tray and quitting during the brief pause.
This Vivaldi was on the edge of panic, with dubious intonation and raggy entries.
Part of the reason why there's an edge of panic sweeping the system is that some companies are trying to get rid of the traditional company pension scheme.
Both teams lived on the edge of panic as the first half continued without cohesive back movements.
There has been a faint edge of panic -- or is it helplessness?