The 6300 series also harnesses patented multi-channel optics, combined with unique laser stability management technology, to deliver powerful measurement capabilities for edge roll-off and texture/polish uniformity, as well as scratch and particle inspection.
What does ERO stand for?
ERO stands for Edge Roll-Off (silicon wafer geometry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERO
We have 88 other meanings of ERO in our Acronym Attic
- European Research Network for Sustainable Technologies (EU; Germany)
- Executive Review of Navy Training
- Enteric Respiratory and Neurological Virus Laboratory (UK)
- Education Research Network for West and Central Africa
- Equine Research New Zealand (Massey University)
- Early Release Observation
- Early Retirement Option
- Earned Run Out (Pool; break and run table)
- Eastern Regional Office
- Eastern Rehabilitation Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Education Review Office (New Zealand)
- Eightball Run Out (billiards)
- Electoral Registration Officer
- Electric Reliability Organization
- Electronic Return Originator (US Internal Revenue Service)
- Electronics Readiness Officer
- Emergency Repair Overseer (US Navy)
- Emergency Response Officer
- Emergency Response Organization
- Emergency Restraining Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
KLA-Tencor (NASDAQ:KLAC) today introduced the WaferSight 2, the semiconductor industry's first metrology system that enables wafer suppliers and chipmakers to measure bare wafer flatness, shape, edge roll-off and nanotopography in a single system with the high precision and tool matching required for 45nm and beyond.
ADE will be demonstrating the WaferSight wafer flatness, shape and edge roll-off metrology system, as well as its full line of silicon wafer production and semiconductor process control systems, at Semicon West, July 11 -13, Moscone Center, South Hall, Booth 1302, in San Francisco.