Wolf Trap Favorites The 2010 summer season is rich with metro-area hometown heroes, featuring local folk icon Mary Chapin Carpenter at Wolf Trap for the first time since 2005, and return performances by Eddie From Ohio, and pop-rock outfit Pat McGee Band.
What does EFO stand for?
EFO stands for Eddie from Ohio (Virginia pop folk band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EFO
We have 26 other meanings of EFO in our Acronym Attic
- Entrepreneurs Foundation of North Texas (Dallas, TX)
- Nummela (airport code; Finland)
- Educators for Nonviolence
- Entrepreneurs Foundation of the Northwest (Portland, OR)
- Everfree Northwest (Seattle, WA)
- Escape from New York (John Carpenter movie)
- Epilepsy Foundation of New York City (New York)
- European Federation of National Youth Orchestras
- Energy Federation of New Zealand
- Earnings from Operations
- Educational Foundation of Orinda (Ordina, CA)
- Efficient Fiber Optics
- Egg Farmers of Ontario (Mississauga, ON)
- Electronic Financial Officer
- Electronic Flame Off
- Emergency Field Office
- Enabled, then Firing Once (STRPN transition)
- Energy for Opportunity (Canada; est. 2008)
- Equivalent Field Office
- Errors Freaks and Oddities (philately)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The series has brought some of the biggest names in folk music to the area, including Janis Ian, Cheryl Wheeler, Eddie From Ohio, Glengarry Bhoys, Arlo Guthrie and Richie Havens, the latter two the headliners of the 2007 and 2008 festivals, respectively.
Lupe Fiasco * June 12-15 * Manchester, TN Glastonbury [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] FEATURING: Jay-Z, Kings of Leon, The Verve, Hot Chip, Leonard Cohen, Solomon Burke, Massive Attack, Jimmy Cliff * June 27-29 * Somerset, England Afro-Punk Festival [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] FEATURING: TBA for 2008; past performers included Whole Wheat Bread, Cutlery, Suffrajet, Mighty Fine, Apes * July 4-9 * Brooklyn, NY Mile High Music Festival [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] FEATURING: Dave Matthews Band, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, John Mayer, The Roots, Spoon, The Black Crowes * July 19-20 * Commerce City, CO Falcon Ridge Folk Festival [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] FEATURING: Dar Williams, Eddie From Ohio, Vance Gilbert.