MIKE J CARR, Middlesbrough LEFT: Abdul Rasool and Eddie James at the celebration meal
What does EJ stand for?
EJ stands for Eddie James (crossword setter for Private Eye Magazine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EJ
We have 9 other meanings of EJ in our Acronym Attic
- Environment in Your Pocket (UK)
- Edmonton Interdistrict Youth Soccer Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Ekonomski Institut, Zagreb (Croatian; Economics Institute, Zagreb; Zagreb, Croatia)
- Engineering Institute of Zambia
- Europäisches Informationszentrum
- Expertisecentrum Informele Zorg (Dutch: Center of Expertise for Informal Care; Netherlands)
- Euskal Itzultzaile, Zuzentzaile Eta Interpreteen Elkartea (Association of Translators, Correctors and Interpreters of Basque Language)
- Earvin Johnson Jr. (baskball player)
- Economic Journal
- Ecotourism Japan
- Edgerrin James (NFL player)
- Edward Jones (Investing Company; USA, Canada, UK)
- Eject (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Electric Jet (USAF nickname for the F-16 Fighting Falcon)
- Electronic Jamming
- Electronic Jockey
- Electronic Journalism (NBC early 70's term describing Minicams; usually called ENG now)
- Elton John (musician)
- Emerald Jungle (Everquest)
- Emergency Jettison
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only Stef Davies (20) offered much resistance as Caerleon crumbled to 77 all out as David Griffiths took three for 17 for Llanarth and Eddie James three for 18.
GREENHILLS ALLERTON Billy Liam WOOD HOWLEY Joe Dean DOYLE O'NEIL Nathan Anthony O'CONELL BRADSHAW David James ASHCROFT SANKEY James Jordan WELSH DANIELS Jack Louis BURGESS MADDISON Eddie James TONER Glanvill James Brad MENTON DEVIES Ben Brian IGGLESDEN SUMERSKILL Rabbi Adam ALEX EDWARDS Danny Georges RIMMER MBOA Words from the wise "Itwas a great result but a pretty even game.
A quick drop-out 22 by Wales outside-half Paul Turner resulted in a Llanelli try and hooker Eddie James scored one of the most sensational tries in cup history at the start of the second half, chipping ahead, gathering and ploughing through full-back David Rees.
Eddie James Pugh, 20, and Georgina Janelle Greene, 19, entered the pleas during an arraignment in Newhall Municipal Court.
The number of early blues musicians who came from that region -- among them Charley Patton, Eddie James, Chris Burnett, and "Son" House -- would seem to give die Delta the stronger claim, but New Orleans and environs still have their champions.
Frail widower Eddie James, a retired factory worker, died on August Bank Holiday Monday, aged 82.
Jones then top scored with 56 in the Tredegar innings but good bowling by Eddie James (3-26), helped get them all out for 152.