25% Convertible Senior Notes, due April 1, 2014 (the "Notes", and, each individually, a "Note") of Eddie Bauer Holdings, Inc.
What does EBHI stand for?
EBHI stands for Eddie Bauer Holdings, Inc (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBHI
- Ethernet Back Haul
- Evans-Bierly-Hutchison & Associates (surveyors; Kansas)
- Evaporating Black Holes (physics)
- Electric Backup Hydraulic Actuator (aircraft control systems)
- European Business History Association
- Equipamentos dos Bairros Históricos de Lisboa (Portugal)
- East Bay Hard Core
- Equated Busy Hour Calls
- Evidence-Based Health Care
- Experimental Basis for Human Effects Modeling
- European Bulk Handling Installation (bulk unloading terminal; Spain)
- Early Bird Hockey League (est. 2005; Tennessee)
- European Botanical and Horticultural Libraries
- East Bay Housing Organizations (Oakland, CA)
- Emerald Beach Holiday Park (Australia)
- Evidence Based Health Promotion (healthcare)
- East Bay Heritage Quilters (California)
- European Bulletin of Himalayan Research
- East Bakersfield High School (Bakersfield, California)
- East Bergholt High School (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Watson brings thirty years of experience as a leader of such premier retailers as Dayton Hudson Corporation and Gander Mountain Company, in addition to his current experience as a director of Eddie Bauer Holdings, Inc.
Brouillard also serves on the Board of Directors for Eddie Bauer Holdings, Inc.
Sale Process Moving Forward on Track SEATTLE, July 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Eddie Bauer Holdings, Inc.
SEATTLE, June 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Eddie Bauer Holdings, Inc.
Court Authorizes Payment to Vendors for Post-Petition Goods and Services, Continued Payment of Employee Wages and Benefits, and Continuation of Customer Programs Including Honoring Gift Cards Interim Approval Granted For New $90 Million Debtor-in-Possession Facility SEATTLE, June 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Eddie Bauer Holdings, Inc.
In the news release, Eddie Bauer Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection; Enters Into Bid Agreement With Private Equity Firm That Plans To Continue Operations, issued earlier today by Eddie Bauer Holdings, Inc.
Partner CCMP Capital Plans to Maintain Business as a Going Concern All Stores Open and Serving Customers Secures DIP Financing Commitment of $100 Million To Support Ongoing Business Needs SEATTLE, June 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Eddie Bauer Holdings, Inc.