What does EEPSEA stand for?
EEPSEA stands for Economy and Environment Programme for Southeast Asia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of EEPSEA in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Entry Processing System
- Emerging Education Policy Scholars (Thomas B. Fordham University; Ohio)
- Energy Efficiency Performance Standard
- Energy Efficiency Portfolio Standard
- Enfants Entendants de Parents Sourds (French: Hearing Children of Deaf Parents)
- Laboratory for Experimental Economics and Political Science (California Institute of Technology)
- Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (Singapore)
- Elementos Estructurales Prefabricados, SA (Spanish: Precast Structural Elements, SA)
- Environmental Educators Provincial Specialist Association (Canada)
- Enhancing Effective Practice in Special Education (New Zealand Ministry of Education)
- Enabling Environment for Private Sector Investment (Barbados)
- École Européenne de Psychothérapie Socio-et Somato-Analytique (French: European School of Psychotherapy and Somato-Socio-Analytic)
- Early English Placement Tool (Wisconsin)
- Eglise Evangelique Presbyterienne du Togo (French: Evangelical Presbyterian Church of Togo)
- École Élémentaire Publique (French: Public Elementary School)
- Estonian Educational Personnel Union
- Enlightening Education Program Youth (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Early Experience Questionnaire
- East European Quarterly
- Easy EQ (Equalization; audio equipment)