since 1985 and has taught various courses in applied economics and management in both the university's Economics Department and the Sloan School of Management.
What does EM stand for?
EM stands for Economics and Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EM
We have 70 other meanings of EM in our Acronym Attic
- Equipment Limitation Zone (various states)
- ESRA (European Society of Regional Anaesthesia) Learning Zone (web forum)
- Department of Electromechanics
- Department of Energy Office of Assistant Secretary for Environmental Management
- E-Mail Me
- Earl Marshall (British)
- Early Minoan (time period)
- Eastern Megalopolis
- École de Management (French: Management School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schmalensee is the Gordon Y Billard Professor of Economics and Management at Sloan and Director of MIT's Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.