9) Former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich, and Assistant Secretary of Labor, Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration Olena Berg, actively promoted economically targeted investments, taking their case to Congress on several occasions (10) and establishing, under the auspices of the Department of Labor, the Clearinghouse of Economically Targeted Investment Opportunities.
What does ETI stand for?
ETI stands for Economically Targeted Investment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETI
We have 227 other meanings of ETI in our Acronym Attic
- Evanston Township High School #202 (Evanston, IL)
- Elegant Total Home, Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich)
- Eagle Technologies Incorporated
- Earth Trance Interlude (band)
- East Texas Inspections (Grand Saline, TX real estate)
- Echo Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ecole de Traduction et d’Interprétation (French: School of Translation and Interpretation, University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- Economic Trends and Issues
- Economical and Technological Intelligence (5th European Framework Programme)
- Economics & Technology Incorporated
- Edista Testing Institute (India)
- Effective Technology Integration (education)
- Efficient Technology Inc (Redondo Beach, CA)
- Elapsed Time Indicator
- Elasticity of Taxable Income
- Electrical Training Institute (of Southern California)
- Electro-Therm International (Belgium)
- Elektronika Telekomunikacja Informatyka (Polish: Electronics Telecommunications Informatics)
- Emergent Technologies Inc (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both Watson (1994) and the Department of Labor's (DOL) 1992 Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) Advisory Council report propose that through these economically targeted investments (ETIs), pension plans can improve the overall performance of their portfolios and benefit the local economy.
One example is the economically targeted investment initiative in the Labor Department.
The systems selected the HIT for investment through a competitive solicitation that sought proposals for economically targeted investments that produced a competitive rate of return, while also providing collateral economic benefits for New York City.
In addition, CEDLI provides financial institutions with a vehicle to expand their level of Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) lending, and enables corporate investors to meet community development and economically targeted investment goals.
He helped develop policy for and managed more than $1 billion in Economically Targeted Investments that created new opportunities in housing, education and small business development.
that will make economically targeted investments (ETIs) for pension funds and other institutional clients.
Union retirement plan sponsors are looking for economically targeted investment vehicles in support of organized labor," said Robin A.