All of the students are from schools in economically disadvantaged areas in the 11 U.
What does EDA stand for?
EDA stands for Economically Disadvantaged Area
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDA
We have 236 other meanings of EDA in our Acronym Attic
- Easy Data Access (computing)
- Eating Disorders Anonymous
- Eating Disorders Association (UK)
- École de Danse Aubagnaise (French dance school)
- École des Avocats (French: Law School)
- Économat des Armées (French: Commissary of the Army)
- Economic Decision Analysis
- Economic Development Administration
- Economic Development America
- Economic Development Authority
- Economie Dinamiche Asiatiche (Italian: Dynamic Asian Economies)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia, Anhidrotic
- Ectodysplasin A
- Ed DuPont & Associates
- Éducation et Apprentissage (French: Education and Learning)
- Educational Development Associates, LLC
- Educational Development Association (UK)
- Educazione Degli Adulti (Italian: Adult Education)
- Église d'Asie (French: Asian Church)
- Egyptian Dental Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the last meeting of the full council I moved the following motion (which was supported by all the Labour and Plaid Cymru councillors and some of the so called Independent councillors): "Mobile libraries provide a vital service to both rural and economically disadvantaged areas.
chair of the House Committee on Small Business, has stated that he does not support the measure but is willing to discuss what is best for the program and for small businesses in economically disadvantaged areas.
The contributions made to the EU by member states facilitate processes of standardisation that promote a level playing-field in trade, and strengthen the economic and trading position of Europe''s economically disadvantaged areas - which include Wales.
Each swimmer raised sponsorship for MSF to assist in its humanitarian efforts and programmes benefiting needy people in war-torn countries and economically disadvantaged areas.
That bill would continue the Community Redevelopment and Opportunity Program tax credit, which gives credits to those that build in economically disadvantaged areas.
Since the mid-1990s, Congress has tried to help businesses operating in certain low-income and economically disadvantaged areas.
Jervoise, which is said to serve an economically disadvantaged area, was first given an official Notice to Improve tag in November 2005.