The Economic and Social Council will convene on February 14.
What does ECOSOC stand for?
ECOSOC stands for Economic and Social Council (United Nations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ECOSOC in our Acronym Attic
- Education and Communication for Sustainability in Africa (environmental education survey)
- Erindale Coptic Orthodox Students Association (University of Canada)
- European Calcium Organic Stabilisers Association (industrial chemistry)
- European Conference on Optical Systems and Applications (physics)
- European Consumer Safety Association
- Education Council for Space Age Technology, Inc. (nonprofit group)
- East Coast Open Show Circuit (horse breed show; Williamston, NC)
- European Cultural Organisation Social Education
- Ecological and Environmental Monitoring and Simulation System for Management Decision Support in Urban Areas
- Environmental Center of San Luis Obispo (California)
- Economic, Social and Cultural Council (of the African Union)
- Improvements in Specification, Design, and Test of Software for Industrial and Automotive Controllers
- European Centre of Studies on LAB (Linear Alkybenzene; detergent ingredient; Belgium)
- Eagle County Open Space Program (Colorado)
- Encontro de Meio Ambiente de São Paulo
- Enhanced COmpton SPectrometer
- Environmental Cleanup Objectives Standard Procedures
- European Conference on Stone Product Protection
- Ecotourism and Conservation Society of Sikkim (India)
- Environmental Coalition of South Seattle (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
| CAIRO, Feb 5 (KUNA) -- The Arab Economic and Social Council held a meeting here Sunday at level of experts to discuss how to improve social conditions in the Arab countries.
The meeting was attended notably by Economic and Social Council President Sadok ChaEobane .
The World Economic Forum is a highly respected NGO (non-governmental organization) within the Economic and Social Council of the UN, committed to improving the state of the world by bringing together business, intellectual and country leaders for high level debate, aimed at furthering economic and social progress.
Director of Economic Department at the Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry Sheikh Ali Al-Khaled Al-Sabah affirmed on Friday the importance of decisions issued at the conclusion of the 87th session of Arab League Economic and Social Council, held in Cairo, Egypt.