Ivory Coast is the leading oil producer in the eight-nation West African Economic and Monetary Union of West Africa, which excludes Nigeria, the top oil producer in sub-Saharan Africa.
What does EMUWA stand for?
EMUWA stands for Economic and Monetary Union of West Africa
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- East Midlands Universities Officers' Training Corps
- Evoked Motor Unit Potential
- Electromagnetic Ultrasonic Testing
- Environmental Management in the US (academic track; University of Guelph; Ontario, Canada)
- Expressivity in Music and Speech
- Empresa Minera Unificada S. A. (Bolivian mining company)
- Enhanced Manpack UHF Terminal
- Emissores Municipals de les Terres de l'Ebre
- Earn Money Using the Internet
- Enhanced Manpack UHF Tactical Satellite
- Electrical Multiplexing System
- Electronic Multiple Bus
- Early Music Vancouver
- Early Music Vermont
- Écrire Ma Vie (French: Write My Life)
- Eftermiddagsverksamhet (Swedish)
- Eindhovense Modelbouwvereniging (Dutch: Eindhoven Modellers Society)
- Electric Motor Value
- Electric Motor Vehicle (transportation)
- Electromagnetic Vulnerability