Recently, they defrauded the federal government of Nigeria of the sum of three billion naira [20 million dollars] through one of their business outfits," head of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission, Farida Waziri, told reporters late Friday.
What does EFCC stand for?
EFCC stands for Economic and Financial Crime Commission (Nigeria)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFCC
We have 51 other meanings of EFCC in our Acronym Attic
- Enduring Freedom Combat Assessment Team
- Expeditionary Force Combat Assessment Team (US Marine Corps)
- European Federation of Catalysis Societies
- Emergency Financial Control Board (New York City)
- English Football Club Berlin (Germany)
- Espace de Formation de Conférence et de Banquet (French: Space Training Conference and Banquet)
- European Films Crossing Borders (seminar)
- European Foundation Certificate in Banking
- Evangelical Free Church of Bozeman (Bozeman, MT)
- Eyres Fargues Coudures Basket (French basketball club)
- Ecumenical Free Catholic Communion
- Efficiency of Power Generation for Commercial Use with Coal
- Employ Florida Communication Consortium
- Enhanced Fire Control Computer
- Équipe de France contre le Cancer (French: France Team against Cancer)
- European Federation for Construction Chemicals (Brussels, Belgium)
- Evangelical Fellowship of Congregational Churches (UK)
- Evangelical Free Church of Canada
- European Federation of Crohn's and Colitis Associations
- Evangelical Formosan Church Communication Center (California)