Members are interested in establishing an ALBA economic zone that will include the creation of transnational public companies, said Ecuadorian Economic Policy Coordinating Minister Jeannette Sanchez, Xinhua reported.
What does EZ stand for?
EZ stands for Economic Zone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EZ
We have 8 other meanings of EZ in our Acronym Attic
- Everything You Want
- Expanding Your World (career exploration program; Oregon)
- Key West, FL, USA (Airport Code)
- Eastern Yellow Wagtail (bird species)
- Eden Youth Work Partnership (UK)
- Eastbourne Youth Workers Trust (church organization; est. 1995; UK)
- Examine Your Zipper
- Czech Republic
- Easy Listening
- Elite Zone (online gaming group)
- Ellington-Zwisler Rocket Mail Catalog (philatelic catalog)
- Empire Zone (New York State)
- Employment Zone
- Empowerment Zone
- Engagement Zone
- Enterprise Zone
- Entwicklungszusammenarbeit (German: Development Cooperation)
- Euro Zone (Forex Foreign Exchange and finance)
- Europska Zajednica (Croatian: European Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under this, three economic zones will be set up -- Qatar Economic Zone 1, Qatar Economic Zone 2 and Qatar Economic Zone 3.
Muscat: Oman, represented by the Public Authority for Investment Promotion and Export Development (Paiped) and the Special Economic Zone Authority Duqm (SEZAD), is participating at the second Global Free Trade and Special Economic Zones Exhibition and Summit scheduled to be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia between March 25 and 27.
Meantime the free economic zone Bunardzik ranked 47 out of 50 free economic zones in FDI magazine's second global ranking of economic zones.
Muscat, June 4 (ONA)---Yahya bin Said al-Jabri, Chairman of A' Duqm Special Economic Zone (DSEZ) Board of Directors signed at his office today the land usufruct agreement to set up a hotel for Oman Development and Tourism Company (Omran).
Replying to a question, he said incumbent government is trying to establish economic zones to increase exports of the country.
Islamabad, March 11, 2012 (Frontier Star): Senator Haji Ghulam Ali, President FPCCI has said that establishing the Special Economic Zones would attract foreign direct investment (FDI) in the country While presiding a meeting on Saturday he said that FPCCI appreciated the parliament for adopting the bill regarding SEZs.
The delegation of Chinese entrepreneurs expressed interest in opening joint ventures in Kyrgyzstan and asked about any privileges offered regarding creation of the joint ventures at the Free Economic Zone Bishkek, the press service of the Chamber of Commerce said.