We have also implemented an Economic Value Management System, which will help us manage our assets and working capital more efficiently by linking them to our compensation programs.
What does EVM stand for?
EVM stands for Economic Value Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EVM
We have 41 other meanings of EVM in our Acronym Attic
- Evesham Vale Light Railway (UK)
- Elimination Voltammetry with Linear Scan
- Evanescent Wave Light-Scattering Microscopy
- Emergency Vacation Leave Sharing Program (Hurricane Katrina relief)
- Eagle Valley Land Trust (est. 1981; nature preservation; Avon, CO)
- Endovenous Laser Treatment
- Extravascular Lung Water
- Earned Value Management
- Earth Viewing Module (spacecraft)
- Eaton Vance Management (California)
- Ei Voi Muistaa (Finnish: Can't Remember)
- Électricité Verte du Marsan (French: Green Electricity from Marsan; Marsan, France)
- Electronic Voltmeter
- Electronic Voting Machine
- Engineering Verification Model
- Ensemble Vocal de Meylan (French vocal ensemble)
- Entreprise Varoise de Maintenance (French repair company)
- Error Vector Magnitude
- European Vaccine Manufacturers (professional association)
- Evaluation Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jones formerly led the economic value management practice at another Big Six professional services firm and has advised companies on shareholder value management implementation for over 10 years.