Furthermore, it is the author's opinion that fixed-income asset managers in life insurance companies should be natural investors for the notes, because they ought to be comfortable with mortality risk above the economic threshold level.
What does ETL stand for?
ETL stands for Economic Threshold Level
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETL
We have 130 other meanings of ETL in our Acronym Attic
- European Traditional Karate Federation
- Elektronik Ticaret Koordinasyon Kurumu (Turkish)
- Eestimaa Talupidajate Keskliit (Estonian Farmers Federation)
- Electronic Ticket (airline Industry)
- Every Test Known to Man (medical slang)
- Electronic Transfer Keying Device
- Eesti Tarbijate Kooperatiivide Vabariiklik Liit (Estonian: Estonian Consumer Cooperatives Republican Union)
- Early Termination Liability (contracts)
- Eat-To-Live Diet (Dr. Joel Fuhrman)
- Echo Train Length (imaging)
- Edge-Triggered Latch
- Edison Testing Laboratories (certification mark)
- Educational Technology Learning (Southlake, TX)
- Effective Translational Lift (helicopter aerodynamics)
- El Toro Loco (website)
- Electric Testing Laboratory
- Electrical Testing Laboratory
- Electrical Transmission Line
- Electron Transport Layer
- Electrotechnical Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most cost-effective and environmentally acceptable procedure for managing tea pests, which would at the same time ensure the production of a clean, non-tainted product with good market acceptance, is to integrate the available newer technologies into a holistic management program (with each augmenting the other and with minimal dislocations to the environment) that will sustain the maintenance of the target pests below their respective economic threshold level.