Many of these systems have now exceeded their economic service life and major modernisation work is urgently required.
What does ESL stand for?
ESL stands for Economic Service Life
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESL
We have 258 other meanings of ESL in our Acronym Attic
- European Shotokan Karate Union
- Early School Leaving
- Earned Sick Leave (employment-human resources)
- East Side LAN (Phoenix/Mesa/Chandler Arizona LAN Organization)
- East Slavic (linguistics)
- Eastern Shores Library (Wisconsin)
- Eastman Savings and Loan (Bank in Rochester, NY)
- École de Surf du Léon (French surfing school)
- Ecological Screening Level
- Ecological Studies on the Lepidoptera
- Eighteenth Street Lounge (record label)
- Ejercito Sirio Libre (Spanish: Free Syrian Army)
- Electro Signal Labs (GE Security)
- Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters (electronic journal)
- Electron-Stimulated Luminescence (lighting technology)
- Electronic Services, Ltd. (various locations)
- Electronic Shelf Label
- Electronic Software Licensing
- Electronic Sports League
- Electronic System Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
``Although the economic service life and mishap rates indicate a replacement time line beginning in 2013, future pressures on the time line may cause a change to this date,'' the report said.
These five aspects are (1) economic service life of fixed capital assets, (2) transactions in used assets, (3) premature retirement, or discarding, of fixed capital assets in response to changes in relative factor prices or changes in technology, (4) leased fixed capital assets, and (5) the investment in fixed capital assets for pollution abatement and control.