By establishing an economic review committee to look at all public spending, Johann is stating quite clearly that we cannot sustain quality services while choking off funding for them.
What does ERC stand for?
ERC stands for Economic Review Committee (Singapore)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ERC
We have 417 other meanings of ERC in our Acronym Attic
- Early Redemption Charge (loans)
- Early Release After Commitment
- Early Repayment Charge
- Earnings Response Coefficient
- Easily Recognizable Code
- East River Crawler (amusement park ride)
- Eastern Red Cedar (tree species)
- Eastern Regional Center (US Postal System)
- Easy Remote Control (Inletex)
- École de Rugby du Canigou (French rugby club)
- Economics Research Center (various locations)
- Economics Research Centre (various locations)
- Éditions Recherche sur les Civilisations (French: Published Research on Civilizations)
- Edmonton Regional Coalition
- Edmonton Remand Centre (correctional facility; Alberta, Canada)
- Edmonton Ringette Club (Canada)
- Edmund Rice Centre (Australia)
- Education and Research Center
- Education Research Complete (online resource; Elton B. Stephens Company)
- Educational Resource Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is currently the Chairman of Lion Digital Pictures, a member of the Economic Review Committee (ERC) for financial services in Singapore, the Securities Industry Council of Singapore, and a member of the International Advisory Board Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange in Malaysia.
Singapore's Economic Review Committee has launched a ten-year strategy plan called `London Plus' with the aim of becoming a leading global integrated logistics hub offering aviation, maritime and land transport expertise.