It conducts surveys and studies with the Lee Kwan Yew School of Public Policy in Singapore and the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia in Jakarta, It then uses the findings to identify priority areas requiring further policy enhancement.
What does ERIA stand for?
ERIA stands for Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERIA
We have 4 other meanings of ERIA in our Acronym Attic
- Eritrea (ISO Country code)
- Espace de Rencontres et d'Information (French: Space for Meetings and Information)
- European Research Infrastructures
- Evolutionary Retention Index
- Excès de Risque Individuel (French: Excess of Individual Risk)
- Excess Regulation Index (business ethics)
- Exchange Rate Index
- Executive Risk Indemnity (Warren, NJ)
- Explosion Research Institute (Japan)
- Extended Roaming Indicator (cellular phones)
- Embedded Rail in Asphalt (Netherlands)
- Environmental Research Institute for Art (Australia)
- Estonian Research Institute of Agriculture (Harjumaa, Estonia)
- Etudes Recherches Installations Automatismes (French: Studies Research Facility Automation)
- European Research and Innovation Area (est. 2000)
- Eating Right Is Basic (nutrition program)
- Emergency Response and Information Branch (Hong Kong)
- Early Release at the Time of Instruction Commitment
- Educational Research Information Clearinghouse
- Educational Resources Information Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Noting China's value to Asean, Xunpeng Shi, Energy Economist of the Economic Research Institute for Asean and East Asia told East Asia Forum, "Asean should be a fair, neutral and transparent facilitator of peace, rather than an aggressive opponent against China, when it comes to resolving the South China Sea dispute.
We also have a study on a Mekong-India Economic Corridor conducted by the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia which proposes the linking of corridors in the peninsular, and possibly the north east regions of India with the East Asian region," he added.